Wednesday, February 08, 2006

WOW!

If I didn't know better I'd think that Senator Feingold is a tad upset about the NSA illegally wiretapping American citizens (via folkbum at Daily Kos). I haven't read the whole thing, but glancing through it looks like a doozy. Here's a couple of choice bits:
The President was blunt, so I will be blunt: This program is breaking the law, and this President is breaking the law. Not only that, he is misleading the American people in his efforts to justify this program.
Then there's this:
Congress has lost its way if we don’t hold this President accountable for his actions.
Finally this:
So I don’t want to hear again that this Administration has shown it can be trusted. It hasn’t. And that is exactly why the law requires a judge to review these wiretaps.
Like I said... WOW!

1 Comments:

Blogger Schwompa said...

Check out new poll for WA.
http://tennesseansforfeingold.blogspot.com/2006/02/feingold-with-his-best-non-badger.html

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home