Saturday, January 21, 2006

Light Posting

Tried posting this last night, but Blogger was having some issues.

I hope no one expects this blog to be updated on a daily basis. I just don't have the time for that. I'm really just learning about operating a blog (just look at the "edit-me" options under "Links").

Still, I plan to blog when there are important pieces of information, especially regarding Senator Feingold. I hope to blog frequently during the upcoming NSA wiretap hearings. I'm really hoping for the best from the senator.

For the best in day-to-day Senator Feingold activities check out Russ Feingold for President. They're your best bet for up-to-the-minute goings on. I swear I'll have actual links up soon.

That's going to be all for now, but I hope to have another post up this weekend (probably after the Seahawk game).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home