Thursday, October 19, 2006

Updates!

Hey folks!

I just wanted to draw your attention to a couple of updates.

First, I've added a link to Pennsylvania for Russ Feingold. If you've got a Feingold blog, and I haven't got it listed, just let me know and I'll put it up there. Which leads me to . . .

Second, I've added an e-mail address to my profile. Predictably it's pnwfeingold at hotmail dot com (ok, I'm kind of a Luddite and don't fully understand why e-mail addresses are written that way on the web, but since I've seen it that way I'll follow suit). Drop me a line if you're so inclined. Thanks to pajewel for bringing the lack of a way to reach me to my attention. Actually, I knew about the lack, but her comment prompted me to do something about it.

So there you have it folks! More will be coming later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home