Monday, April 17, 2006

Still Kicking!

I'm still here! Not to worry. Things have been a little hectic recently, and so most of my free time has been spent in front of the television where I don't have to think very much.

But I'm still here, and I'm still keeping tabs on our good Senator Feingold's efforts to maintain some sanity in the Senate. Here's a preview of some of the topics I plan to address in the coming weeks:

1. Senator Murray's response to my e-mail urging her to support Senator Feingold's censure resolution (no word from Senator Cantwell, yet);

2. The first in a series of posts wherein I hope to explore the various arguments in opposition to a potential Sentaor Feingold presidential run;

3. The first in another seris of posts on some, if not all, of the other Democratic candidates in 2008;

4. Something I should have done a long time ago: A "Why I'm Supporting Senator Feingold for President in 2008" post.

That's all I'll preview today. Events may alter this list, and new things may take priority over old things. But that's what I'm thinking about so far.

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home