Sunday, April 30, 2006

!HUELGA!

That's right! Tomorrow is the General Strike. This is the most ambitious call for a national general strike that I have ever witnessed.

Locally there is a rally and march tomorrow in downtown Portland. I'll try to be there for part of it, but doubt I'll make the whole march. The meeting is at the South Park Blocks. Starting at 10 AM they'll have music, and the rally is set to go at 11 followed by the march at 12.

I'm very eager to see the results of the General Strike. I'm sure the media will downplay the importance and impact of tomorrow's events. Still, it is pretty heady stuff. I'm pretty excited, and hope this is only the beginning.

See you on the picket line!

2 Comments:

Blogger Schwompa said...

Feingold is coming to WA May 20 and 21. Don't know where, but I thought I'd give you a heads up.

7:07 PM  
Blogger frailamerica said...

Northwest Progressive Institute

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home